Christmas Card Competition
Win the chance to design one of CLCGB Christmas cards!
Are you great with paint? Creative with Crayons?
We're offering budding artists and designers the chance to design CLCGB 2014 Christmas cards! Unleash your creativity and go wild with ideas and colours — can you design a masterpiece for the mantelpiece?
Audrey Simm the Chief Executive, will pick one winning design from each section which will then be printed with the designer’s first name and company name on hundreds of cards which will be sent all over the UK and maybe or beyond! These cards will then be available to order through our online stores.
We want to make Christmas all about our members!
Members are in charge this Christmas — what does that look like?
What’s different and exciting about members being in charge?
Show us the ultimate CLCGB Christmas card!
How to enter
Designs could be on paper or you can use a computer program.
Please send your entries with your name, your company name, Commanding Officer’s name, if you are connected to a Battalion and Regiment please also add these details To:
Christmas card competition,
St Martins House
2, Barnsley Road
Posted entries should be no bigger than A4 and no smaller than A6 (a quarter of A4) and should be designed in paint, pencil, crayon, or ink to ensure they can be scanned. Sadly, glitter and foil or anything reflective can’t be used.
Or email your entries to email@example.com
Digital entries must be at least 1750 x 1250 pixels to ensure they are print ready.
- Entries must be received no later than 31 July 2014.
- The winning unit will be notified on or before 22 August 2014.
- Entries will be accepted from individual members on behalf of their company, or from Leaders on behalf of individual members in their company.
- Entries will be judged on creativity, effort and attention to detail.
- The winning unit will be selected by the Chief Executive, whose overall decision is final.
- The artwork must be original and CLCGB will own the copyright of the designs.