Helping You, Helping Them, Help Themselves
The Church Lads' and Church Girls' Brigade Association was originally formed in 1968 to support the work of The Brigade in its fundraising activities. Today, the Association continues to work alongside The Brigade through its Branch organisation. Companies are invited to set up Association Branches to provide financial support to their units and feel part of the wider Brigade family. Financial assistance may also be available from the Association's central organisation by completing a Grant Application Form. The Brigade Association can offer the following financial assistance:
- Company Grant to every new company established.
- Grant scheme enabling units to function effectively. Companies may apply for financial assistance towards new sports or gym equipment, uniforms, additional funds to organise trips, etc.
- Providing financial assistance towards training of Officers. Basic Food Hygiene, Taking Groups Away and First Aid Courses have all been sponsored
To apply for a grant for your Company, please complete the Grant Application Form. Part 1 can be found by clicking the following link default Brigade Association Grant Application form part 1 , and Part 2 can be found by clicking the following link default Brigade Association Grant Application form part 2
As well as supporting The Brigade as a whole, the Association also offers:
- A national network of support to Association Branch members.
- Continuous links with Brigade for former members.
- Various membership options. Life, Individual and Branch membership.
- Representation at Brigade events.
The Brigade Association's 2013 AGM is taking place at St. Mary's, Atherstone, on Saturday 12th October 2013. If you would like more information, please see the following documents: