Craft - Halloween Ghost Plate
What you'll need:
- 9" paper plate
- Black construction paper
- White construction paper
- Black and pink pens
- Glue stick
- White crepe paper streamers
How to make it:
- From the pattern ( pdf download by clicking here (33 KB) ), cut two large ovals from black paper and two small ovals from white paper.
- Use glue stick to attach the white ovals to the black ovals. Use a black marker to add pupils to the white ovals.
- Using the pattern cut two arms from white paper and the mouth from black paper.
- Glue the facial features to the front of the paper plate. Glue the arms to the back of the paper plate.
- Cut crepe paper into five strips, 24 inches long each. Glue crepe paper to the back of the paper plate so that they hang down from the bottom.
- Add cheeks with pink marker and eyebrows with the black marker.