Exciting new job opportunity - Project Development Manager
Project Development Manager
We are looking for a dynamic and driven individual to oversee our new development team - the appointment is full time and will be based at our Headquarters in Wath upon Dearne, Rotherham.
As an experienced programme manager you will need to be familiar with youth work, CLCGB, and managing the team that support our volunteers.
Your role will include management of four regional development workers, preparing innovative and exciting promotional material, overseeing targets developing presentation for the team to deliver in schools, community groups and Diocesan Synods.
As a project manager, you will need:
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
- Logical thinking and creative problem-solving ability
- Great attention to detail
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Understanding of budget control
- The ability to work well with others and lead a team
- A good understanding of business
- Technical knowledge relevant to the development project
- Good IT skills
- and vision.
Salary circa £30,000.00 to £35,000.00 pro rata dependent on experience and qualifications, expenses will also be paid.
Post is secured with Funding until March 2016.
If you are interested and would like to know more, feel free to call the CLCGB Chief Executive Audrey Simm for an informal chat on 01709 876535 Ext 3
Applications are by means of a letter and accompany CV that should reach CLCGB Headquarters : St Martins House, 2, Barnsley Road, Wath-Upon-Dearne, Rotherham, South Yorkskire, S63 6PY by Friday 29th August 2014.