Prayer Letter September
Dear Prayer Supporter,
We hope that you have had an enjoyable and restful summer, thank you for joining with us in prayer
as we begin another Brigade year.
“He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear the Lord
and put their trust in him” (Psalm 40:3).
- As we embark on another Brigade year please join with us in praying that God will use our organisation to impact on the lives and faith of children throughout the country.
- Please pray that He would guide and direct us so that the work of our organisation would be pleasing to Him.
- This month we are thanking God for the opening of St Peter's Company, Drogheda.
- We pray that He would continue to expand our organisation into the Republic of Ireland.
- Please pray for the new leaders of this company and for the development team as we support them.
- Our 2nd Battalion Chaplain, the Reverend Paul McAdam has recently moved to Aghalee Parish, we pray that he and his family would settle in to their new parish and home quickly.
- Please also pray that leaders would come forward for the new company Reverend McAdam hopes to open in the Parish.
- Please join with us in praying for two of our leaders from Fivemiletown, Andy and Wendy who tragically lost their eldest daughter, Amanda, at the end of June. We pray that they and the
whole family circle would know God's comfort and arms around them at this very difficult time.
- Please pray for Jordan, a leader from Seagoe Boys' company, who has been unwell in hospital and is awaiting further treatment. Please pray for wisdom for the doctors who are treating him
and strength for him and his family, especially his mother, Margaret, who is also a leader at
- Please also join with us in praying for Denise, who was a leader in Seagoe boys until she took ill a few years ago. Please remember Denise in your prayers as she is particularly unwell at present.
As our leaders meet in Battalion meetings over the coming weeks please pray for guidance and
direction for the years activities.
Thank you for your continued prayers for the CLCGB
If you have any prayer points which you would like to be included in next months prayer letter please email
me at: firstname.lastname@example.org